Podiatrist - Bentonville
903 SE 22nd Street
Bentonville, AR 72712
Your first visit to Dr. Stephen Pirotta establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Patient Consent Form
- Personal Exercise Program
- Foot Care for People with Diabetes
- Patient Information Forms
- Medical Release From Our Office
- Medical Release From Another Doctor's Office
- Medical Release For Child From Our Office
- Preoperative Patient Instructions
- Postoperative Patient Instructions
- Instructions Following Wart Removal
- Instructions Following Matrixectomy
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.